About Us »
NCAA Approved Core Courses
National High School NCAA Guidelines
Please note the following guidelines regarding NCAA enrollments:
- Students must be enrolled in the course (s) for at least 30 days. The student must have classroom instruction for a minimum of 30 days.
- The NCAA reserves to right to refuse any course taken at NHS. It is the studentís responsibility to make certain of transferability.
- Students should visit https://web1.ncaa.org/hsportal/exec/hsAction (school code 110-254) to view eligible NHS courses.
- If a student is currently enrolled at another school, the student will need to be enrolled as credit recovery with the proper forms and signatures.
- Division I Requirements
Division II Requirements
- The applicant can only take one course post graduation if they are attending a NCAA Division I School.
- The applicant can take up to 3 courses if they have a documented disability. The folder must include the NCAA permission letter before a student will be enrolled in courses.
- Applicants are allowed to take as many courses as needed.
NCAA Approved courses offered at National High School:
ENGLISH 11 H
AMERICAN GOVNT & ECONOMICS
AMERICAN HISTORY H
Additional Core Courses
ALGEBRA 2/TRIG H